- Active role in supporting the Accounts Associate with preparing / organising and filing of accounting documents and supporting with reconciliations and ad-hoc assistance to the team;
- Support in general administrative duties such as printing, scanning, and preparing necessary forms
both for corporate and accounting clients;
- Inputting data in Sage
- All other activities related to the above-mentioned duties that may arise
- Advanced level standard of education. Interest in pursuing a qualification in accounting would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken);
- Proficient in Microsoft office;
- Experience in a similar accounting and corporate services role would be considered an asset;
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
Organisation and attention to detail are imperative
- Social and happy to work in a dynamic environment;
- Team oriented, and keen to engage with colleagues as team fit is key;
- A self-starter, highly organised and have an eye for detail
The selected candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience & qualifications together with study support. The role can also be tailor-made depending on the candidates’ knowledge and experience.
Applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae should be sent to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.